R&B Tip of the Week: MI Paste
- Relieves tooth sensitivity
- Does not irritate dry mouths caused by certain medications
- Helps minimize tooth sensitivity before and after professional cleaning
- Helps minimize tooth sensitivity after whitening
- Releases minerals such as calcium, phosphate and fluoride in the oral cavity
What is MI Paste/MI Paste Plus?
Is a special milk-derived protein that release calcium and phosphate to the surface of the teeth. It is also a water-based, sugar-free topical tooth crèmes.
How do I use MI Paste/MI Paste Plus?
- Brush with fluoride toothpaste in the morning and at night
- Apply a pea-sized amount of MI Paste to your teeth’s surface using a cotton swab or finger
- Leave undisturbed for 3 minutes
- Expectorate (spit) but do not rinse; leave the excess to slowly dissolve
At your next appointment ask any of us about MI Paste/MI Paste Plus.
Comments are closed.