Skip to main content
Instructions For Bleach Trays
- Brush and floss before each bleaching.
- Place a very small amount of bleach on the inside front part of the tray. Remember a little goes a long way.
- Wear trays for no more than 30 minutes at a time. If your gums or teeth start to burn, remove the trays immediately.
- After bleaching, brush teeth again. Also brush the inside of your bleach trays to remove all excess bleaching gel.
- Increased sensitivity is normal during the bleaching process. Use ACT Fluoride Rinse to reduce sensitivity.
- Recommended bleaching is every other day for two weeks.
Patient Links of Interest
Call us: 360-742-3912