What is Invisalign?
Did you know there is now a way you can straighten your misaligned teeth without having to use traditional wire braces? At Russell and Bode Family Dentistry, we will use Invisalign to give you a smooth and splendid smile that you have always been waiting for.
Invisalign dental option is a successful leap in orthodontics that uses a sequence of clear and removable braces to align your teeth. The beautiful results are noticeable within short duration. Your treatment will take a year or less and it will involve changing your individually-made clear braces every two weeks to move your misaligned teeth into the ideal and particular position. You can remove your clear aligners so you can eat and brush your teeth as you normally would unlike traditional orthodontics.
If you are embarrassed about wearing traditional braces, you will enjoy wearing these orthodontic appliances because they are practically invisible and do not draw unwanted attention to your mouth. You will get the orthodontic treatment you need without the ruckus typically affiliated with traditional braces. You can smile confidently without people noticing that you are wearing corrective braces.
Unlike regular braces, Invisalign does not make use of bulky metal wires, bands and tight brackets. Furthermore, you will not experience the pain and discomfort associated with the regular braces. Invisalign makes oral and dental care much easier. This is because you can remove the aligners so that you can brush and floss regularly as recommended by your dentist. Preventative care will reduce the likelihood of plaque and bacteria growth, tooth deterioration, and periodontal disease.
Led by a certified provider of Invisalign, we at Russell and Bode Family Dentistry will help you get your teeth aligned for a better, more attractive smile. Dr. Bode is certified as having passed the Invisalign Certification Course and advances his clinical expertise by regularly attending scheduled continuing education programs in orthodontics.
Invisalign is your clear orthodontic option for teeth straightening with nearly invisible braces. Feel free to schedule your consultation with us today to discuss Invisalign and see if it’s the best option for you. You can also drop by invisalign.com if you need more information about the dental appliance.
For more information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Bode’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Bode has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Bode about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.