Dental Sealants − Olympia WA
Olympia Dentists, William C. Bode, DDS and Steve Russell, DDS, can prevent decay from the surfaces of your teeth and protect enamel from plaque and acids. Olympia Office Phone Number 360-742-3912
What are Dental Sealants?
- Highly effective in preventing decay on the biting surfaces of your chewing teeth, dental sealants are a simple procedure in which a tooth-colored acrylic "coating" is painted onto the surface of the tooth.
- Sealants effectively "seals" the deep grooves, acting as a barrier and protecting enamel from plaque and acids.
- Sealants protect the depressions and grooves of your teeth from food particles and plaque that brushing and flossing can't reach.
- Easy to apply, sealants take only a few minutes to seal each tooth. Sealants hold up well under the force of normal chewing and can last several years before a reapplication is needed.
Children and adults can benefit from sealants in the fight against tooth decay.
See All Treatments and Procedures
- Fillings / Restorations
- Oral Sleep Apnea Appliances
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Extractions
- Non-Surgical Root Canal
- Scaling & Root Planing
- Prophylaxis (Teeth Cleaning)
- Periodontal Maintenance
- Dental Exams and Check-Ups