Covid-19 Information Page
- Appointment times will all be extended.
- Patients will wait in their cars prior to appointment times.
- Both upstairs and downstairs entrances will be utilized.
- Patient’s companion(s) will be asked to wait outside the office during the duration of the appointment.
- No one besides the patient will be allowed in the operatories with limited exceptions
- Children 6 and under can be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Patients with special needs can be accompanied (including patients with dementia, etc.)
- Select sleep/pain patients solely at Dr. Russell’s discretion
- Patient pre-appointment evaluations are required.
***PLEASE SEE ADDITIONAL LINKS FOR COMPREHENSIVE INFORMATION***